Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Success!

     I made the pizza yesterday and took the photos and they turned out great. The pizza looked great and I got some nice photos of the ingredients to liven up the recipe. Here's some of the photos I got:

Original:                                                                               Edited:


Original:                                                                     Edited:
Here's one of me taking the photos:


I edited using Adobe Lightroom and I took the photos on my Nikon D3100. Once I got them onto my computer I followed some of the food photography tips I've been researching and turned up the exposure and the contrast just a little bit. I also fixed some of the lens distortion and the blue tint from my lighting and I think that it turned out pretty well. I'm gonna put them in to Adobe Photoshop tomorrow and start working on the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection