Sunday, March 25, 2018

Issue

     I attempted to make the pizza today and immediately ran into an issue. The dough didn't rise. The crucial step in making dough didn't work. I went over what could have gone wrong and after some research I think I've figured out what happened. The warm water that I added to the yeast was too hot and killed them rather than just activating them. By the time I figured this out I didn't have time to remake the dough since I had to go to a board meeting for a company I volunteer at. I'm going to remake the dough tomorrow, correctly this time, since I'll have more time if things go wrong. 
     Here's some more really cool lighting tips I tried today that seem promising for now:



https://24carrotkitchen.com/10-food-photography-tips-new-bloggers/




The Impact of Too-Hot Water on Yeast. (n.d.). Retrieved March 26, 2018, from https://www.cooksillustrated.com/how_tos/8363-the-impact-of-too-hot-water-on-yeast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection