Wednesday, March 21, 2018

New Recipe!

I've come up with a draft for my recipe that I'll be making this weekend. Here's the recipe for the dough:
Ingredients:
  • 1 packet of active dry yeast
  • 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 3/4 cup warm water
Steps:
  1. Pour yeast and water into a bowl, let sit until foamy.
  2. Add the oil, sugar, and salt into the yeast mixture. Whisk until combined. Add flour and stir. Allow dough to sit for about an hour or until doubled in size.
  3. Lightly knead the dough and roll into desired shape. Bake for 5-8 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit before adding toppings. 
Here's what I'll be adding to the top of my pizza:
  • shredded mozzarella cheese
  • fresh ricotta cheese
  • green bell peppers
  • cherry tomatoes
  • arugula (after baking)
  • pesto sauce (drizzled after baking)
  • extra virgin olive oil (drizzled after baking)
I can't wait to do my first shot and see how the photos turn out! I'll be posting some pictures of the process and finished product soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection