Thursday, March 29, 2018

Two Page Spread

I finished the recipe and my suspicions were right. The recipe left a huge portion of negative space left over. I ended up splitting up the steps a little but differently and it added some more space and I think that having the shorter steps actually looks nicer.
Here's the two versions:
Original
New
As you can see I added a seventh step and I fixed a few small errors like how I forgot to add the cheeses to the ingredients list and then I sightly adjusted the layout to account for the extra lines. I definitely prefer the new version since it shows the shape around the pizza a bit better and it doesn't have that ugly negative space left over. Next I think I'm going to work on the table of contents since that's likely going to take more time to edit and stage than the cover page will. I'm hoping to get the photos done for that this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection