Friday, April 6, 2018

Table of Contents Progress

      I took the photos for my table of contents over the weekend and I just finished editing them today. I've never tried so hard to make a mess. Overall I think they turned out well but I'm not sure how it'll translate until I add the actual page numbers and descriptions. Here's what the photos looked like before and after editing in Adobe Lightroom:
Before:                                                                        After:


I was trying so hard to get it to look natural while still following what my layout plan. I was playing with the coco powder for so long trying to get it to fall in the right direction. I think I finally got it right and I'm really excited to see how it'll look with the table of contents over it. In photoshop I'm going to crop it and flip it because it is upside down right now and I'll also make cut and shift any necessary ingredients so that it fits he dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection