Thursday, March 1, 2018

Researching and Planning

Since my last post I've been watching/reading everything related to food I can. I discovered a YouTube channel and series called Binging with Babish  where they make the food from different movies and TV shows and see if it actually tastes good. I definitely fell down a hole with that one. I was thinking it could be an interesting idea for the issue but I still need to look for some other directions to take it.
I'm trying to figure out how to add a countdown to the homepage so I can keep track of the time I have left until the due date. I'd like to stay on track for this assignment so I'm working on a schedule that I'll post when I finish. In the meantime, here's some food photography tips I found.
https://iphonephotographyschool.com/food/
https://cookieandkate.com/food-photography-tips-for-food-bloggers/ (I actually really like the rest of this blog)

Here's a few recipes to keep you hungry:
Breakfast Burrito
Carrot and Black Bean Tacos
Enchilada Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection